Bridlington Bay Bowling club
At present ,only Club Members are allowed in the bowling club area and Green.
All Members that visit the green must sign in to facilitate track and tracing .
There is a sheet for names of players on the green and a sheet for non members sat off the green
We look forward in the future to welcome our other guests to enjoy the facilities we offer.
CORONAVIRUS RELAXING RESTRICTIONS PHASE THREE
These Guidelines are issued based on recommendations from BCGBA and YCCGBA. A Risk Assessment has been prepared by the Club with the safety and wellbeing of all members a high priority. Please be aware that this guidance could change at any point and be withdrawn if the risk level increases.
PHASE 3 to commence Monday 10th August.
• NOTE: The Clubhouse is to REMAIN CLOSED till further notice.
• The Toilets are to OPEN. Members MUST follow the procedures put in place. Strong personal Hygiene practices to be carried out at every opportunity. It is the responsibility of each member to make use of the hot water, soap, paper towels and wipes, and disposal of waste in closed lid bins provided.
• Personally sterilize/wash with soapy water your own or club communal equipment. When at the green be careful about touching solid surfaces. Benches to be wiped down after use. No soft seating cushions to be provided (cannot be cleaned properly).
• Strict Social Distancing to be maintained at all times on and around the green. You MUST remain at a safe distance (2metres) from people outside your household. Groups to maintain and keep up to 4 metres social distancing between groups on the green. Max. 12 persons on the green allowed, with max. 4 jacks ( groups) at any one time.
• You must have permission from the club to use the green i.e. by booking a 1hr time slot a day and a total of 7 allowed in the week. Bookings can be made for 3 weeks in advance. Permission is given for a 1 hour slot to be extended if no players present at the green for next time slot booking. Bookings taken Mon. to Fri., between 9am to 11am with the Secretary on 01262850963.
• Please do NOT attend the green without a booked time slot, you can ONLY play if you have a booked time slot. Please arrive shortly (5mins) before booked time and sign the Attendance Register with arrival time and again with departure time. This is a requirement of the mandatory Track and Trace reporting procedure.
• The green is presently open Mon to Sun between 10am to 4pm. First slot starts at 10pm and last slot at 3pm. NOTE from Monday 24th August the green opening times CHANGE to 11am to 5pm. to allow the green keepers time to work on the green.
BRIDLINGTON BAY BOWLING CLUB.
CORONAVIRUS RELAXING RESTRICTIONS PHASE Three
BRIDLINGTON BAY BOWLING CLUB
SECRETARY: LEO GRAVES. 01262 850963 07704106167 email@example.com
News Letter June 2020