Notice is hereby given that the
FORTY THIRD ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF BRIDLINGTON BAY BOWLING CLUB will be held at
ST JOHN’S CHURCH HALL, Church Lane, Sewerby, Bridlington
on Saturday 26th October 2019 commencing at 12.30 p.m.
to consider and transact the business specified in the agenda.
REFRESHMENTS AVAILABLE FROM 12.00 P.M.
- To approve as a correct record the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting of the Club held on 27th October 2018 (copy enclosed)
- To receive the Secretary’s report. (copy enclosed)
- To receive the Club Captain’s report. (copy enclosed)
- To receive the Competition Secretary’s report
- To receive the Merit Secretary’s report.
- To receive the Treasurer’s Statement of Accounts and Summary in relation to the financial affairs of the Club for the year ending 31st August 2019
- President’s remarks.
- Election of scrutineers.(if required)
- Election of Officers, Committee and Hon. Auditor for 2019/20 (If necessary, vote for up to 4 committee members).
- Constitution Proposals. (Proposals that change the Constitution must be with the Secretary before the 30th September 2019).
- Any other proposals must also be with the Secretary before the 30th September.
- AGM Closure.
List for nominations for positions in the club are now on the notice board in the clubhouse